Tuesday 14 June 2011

Hand Saviour On the Go

While rambling along La Rambla on a city break in Barcelona this weekend, I came across the prettiest L’Occitane shop in an early 1900's Art Nouveau building. Barcelona is full of beautiful architecture, everywhere you turn you see something unique.  I just had to pop in and buy my handbag essential.
  

L’Occitane on Rambla Catalunya Barcelona

L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream £17.50 

I don't know about you, but when travelling my hands get totally parched.  I always make sure I have a  mini version of this hand cream to hand. Beautifully scented this cream sends me drifting to the south of France,  with extracts of honey, almond and coconut oil blended with 20% shea butter the texture is so rich and luxurious even the driest of hands are instantly softened and smoothed, to top it off it sinks into the skin really quickly, in fact I have never noticed any trace of residue or grease.  For general use I find one application lasts a whole day, for super soft hands use twice a day.
Available at:  http://uk.loccitane.com

No comments:

Post a Comment