Monday 6 June 2011

Blitz Rouge

You can't go to a blitz party without the all time 1940's beauty sellout, red lipstick. The one handbag essential that achieves instant glamour. While preparing my friends hen at the fabulous ‘Blitz Party’ in Shoreditch this weekend, I came across a few rouge beauty essentials. 
Lips: A Bargain Find

Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick Crimson - Boots £1.99
Having never worn red lipstick before with the belief that my lips wouldn’t carry it off, I decided to buy the cheapest lipstick on offer for a one off use. This lipstick is amazing, it felt soft and smooth on my lips, gave off lovely shine, texture and colour and lasted all night,  such a fab find for a small budget. I have now been converted with my red lips to the ready…
   Nails: A classic must have

Jessica Classic Beauty – Jessica Nails £9.75                 
I am a big fan of this colour and have worn it for many years, it gives of a lovely rich subtle flash of colour and works with any outfit. Slightly on the pricey side, but lasts forever especially if you keep it in the fridge. I have found that Jessica polishes don’t tend to chip for the first 4 days and have a gorgeous luxurious smooth texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment