Thursday 17 May 2012

Bridal Hair - up or down

Freshly back from the honeymoon and I can't help counting down the days for the official wedding photos to arrive...  Once landed a little black book of ideas will be revealed.

My amazing hair stylist/make up artist Ellie Tobin popped by for 3 hair trials before the big day.  I couldn't decide between hair up, a stunning vintage 1930's sweeping chignon, or down, a soft loose more ethereal style, which personally felt was more me and suited the low back dress. 

Here is a peak, decision to be revealed...  









                          UP


                
DOWN







Thank you Ellie for being so creative and patient, I absolutely loved my hair, which held in one place day and night and the make up was just perfect! 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment